POL Sorb® - Petroleum, Oil and Lubricant Absorbent, (10) 4” x 8’ Socks
POL Sorb® can be used to absorb all petroleum, oils and lubricants. POL Sorb® is an all-natural, USDA Bio-Preferred 100% organic, non-toxic, lab proven industrial absorbent. It is economical, efficient, non-abrasive, and non-leaching. POL Sorb® provides superior absorbent solutions. The inherent capillary action of the activated peat provides a powerful wicking that absorbs and encapsulates oil, ATF, gasoline, diesel and solvents on contact.
- Contains POL Sorb high grade peat moss with sewn seams, not glued.
- These socks not only contain spills but cleans up as well.
- Highly Absorbent – each sock absorbs 6 gallons or petroleum/oil.
- Eliminates Secondary Contamination - does not release liquids absorbed.
- Reduces Waste - cost effective solution to oil spills - works at ratio of one sock per six gallons of oil/petroleum.
- Meets EPA & OSHA & ANSI Standards.
- Will not leach - passes TCLP test.
- Leaves no oily sheen or residue.
- Unlike clay products, P.O.L. Sorb® contains NO carcinogens.