Elektron MultiMig 522 Dual Torch Complete with standard and push-pull torch
The MultiMig 522 Double Pulse is a MigMag inverter synergic welding machine with pulse and double pulse functions, capable of welding and brazing galvanized steel, high strength steel, and aluminum alloys. The machine has two separate gearmotors, which allow it to use two separate reels. The standard torches allow for customization and simultaneous use for different materials.
- Capable of welding and brazing aluminum alloys, galvanized sheet metal, stainless, and high strength steel.
- Synergic pulsed technology is required by most OEMs for aluminum welding. Two-roller wire feed that can weld very thin aluminum with full penetration without burn-through.
- Includes a complete set of synergic programs in memory for brazing, welding and aluminum wire.
- Includes an RS232 interface, which enables the download of new synergic curves and other system upgrades.
- Inverter technology enables precision electronic control of output power for better quality welds.
- GREEN technology - Integrated Power Factor Correction (PFC) technology reduces input power by avoiding energy waste found in most electronic-based equipment and ultimately reduces operating costs.
- Two types of torches are standard with MultiMig power source - a standard MIG torch or the unique push-pull torch.
- The Elektron Push-pull system torch has an up-down digital current adjust at your finger tip, thanks to a feeder built into the grip. The very small and light weight torch (no bulky spool-gun) enables realtime control of welding process by control of th
- Manual adjustment of welding currrent, wire speed, and material thickness. User friendly information displays and control knobs.
|Welding cable length||157||inch|
|Power supply||30 A||V/Hz/A|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||23 x 38 x 39||inch|
|105-EL920014||1 mm Aluminum Wire 4lb Spool||$103.00||Add to cart|