These 2-bar fold-able inflation cages are portable and are used most often by road service vehicles for inflating and changing tires on trucks, buses, military vehicles, etc. These cages are light-weight and compact, but very sturdy and are manufactured using steel that meets some of the toughest requirements in the U.S. This cage folds down to only 6" in depth, for easy stow an go in service trucks. These cages exceed the OSHA Stanadrd 29 CFR 1910.177 requirements in the U.S., provide excellent protection for inflating tires, and are a mandatory precaution for inflating tires.
- Portable/fold-able inflation cage.
- Light, compact, and sturdy.
- Good Protection and exceeds OSHA Standard 29 CFR 1910.177 requirements in U.S.
- Strongest tire inflation cage on the market.
- Folds down to only 6" in depth.
- Easy to stow in go in a service truck.
|Tire width||48 OD||inch|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||21-1/2 x 17 x 52||inch|