Heavy-Duty Safety Cabinet for Flammables 34 x 18 x 35 (Self-Close Doors)
This Heavy-Duty Safety Cabinet for Flammables has self-close doors on double-wall cabinets to contain flammable liquids in protected storage. Meets OSHA, and NFPA code 30 standards and FM approved. Chemical storage maximum - Class I and II - 60 gallons, Class III - 120 gallons. Comes in powder-coated yellow finish and Safety signage in large red letters.
- All welded double wall 18 gauge construction with 1-1/2" insulating air space.
- Doors are double walled, 14 gauge outside & 18 gauge inside.
- 2" leakproof sill to contain leaks.
- Lockable flush mounted handle with 2 keys.
- Doors have 3 point locking system and radius edges.
- 4" heavy duty welded hinges with brass pins.
- Twin 2" flame arrester vents.
- Adjustable leveling feet and grounding connector.
- Galvanized steel shelves adjust on 2-1/2" centers.