LSI's Sterling LED area light is redefining the way we think about lighting solutions. Highly energy efficient, the Sterling features LSI's revolutionary Zonal Optics, which deliver the proper balance of efficacy, distribution efficiency and high lumen output to provide evenly distributed illumination – with the fewest possible number of fixtures.
The unique angled optical assemblies create four Zonal Optic Platforms purposely positioned to deliver light with precision control for greater uniformity; no uplight and increased distance between pole assemblies. This translates into fewer light assemblies being required; lower installation costs and a quick payback. Further, the Sterling is available with optional integrated wireless control and information system capability to help you best manage your light and energy consumption. This die-cast luminaire ensures functional integrity while claiming its position as a specification-grade luminaire offering dynamic architectural appeal day and night.
- Built upon LSI’s innovative Crossover LED lighting technology and SmartTec intelligence platform.
- Proprietary LED Zonal Optic Assemblies – generating 12 photometric distributions.
- Up to 106 lumens per watt; over 42,000 lumens.
- Designed to the IES Model Lighting Ordinance Standard (MLO).
- Energy savings control options including dimming, bi-level switching, integral motion sensor and LSI wireless control and information systems.
- 5000 K Color Temperature Standard – complies with DLC standard.
- Virtually maintenance free.
- 5-year warranty.
|Power supply||120 - 480||V/Hz/A|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||32.75 x 23.25 x 8.5||inch|