B2000P Diagnostic Wheel Balancing System
The B2000P is the only automated diagnostic wheel balancing system that offers touchless measurement and analysis. Automatic inputs remove the chance for error and inaccurate results. When combined with precise wheel balancing, the Runout Force Vectoring (RFV) diagnostics assure uniformity based total ride quality.
- Patented Automatic Power Clamp - The electromechanical power clamp device always clamps the wheel accurately with a constant force and provides a reliable and consistent condition to assure accurate and repeatable measurements.
- Touchscreen User Interface - Optical touchscreen ensures usability even when technicians are wearing gloves.
- Runout Measurement - Hundreds of thousands of measurement points are taken with a resolution of 0.004"(0.1mm) to create a 3D model of the tire and wheel assembly.
- Laser Based Runout - Quickly and easily provides advanced geometry related measurements, using technology that surpases the performance of mechanical roller-based systems.
- Automatic 3D Tire Laser Mapping System - High resolution camera and laser based topography mapping emmulates the same technology used by tire manufacturers in industrial applications. Tire tread and sidewall color analysis allows depth, wear and abnormali
- Automatic Inputs - Optical Scanners automatically measure the wheel. The scanners recognize the wheel type/edge. Correct weight type and size shown to aid productivity.
- Automatic Balance Measurements - The color display shows the location of any imbalance and identifies the optimal tape or clip-on weight location. Also automatically measures assembly and rim runout and calculates runout force vectoring for a quick fix ma
- Automatic Behind the Spoke Weight Placement - A laser indicates the exact weight location behind the spoke.
- Opti-Line - Software improves ride performance and pull problems that cannot be fixed by wheel alignment alone. Helps eliminate multiple tire rotations to reposition tires and reduces time required for road tests. Hands any kind of wheel, including wheels
|Wheel weight, max.||154||lbs|
|Power supply||230 / 50-60 1Ph||V/Hz/A|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||51.7 x 34.2 x 72.2||inch|
|119-E162-400-42||Low Taper Collet, #1||$103.00||Add to cart|
|119-E162-400-43||Low Taper Collet, #2||$116.00||Add to cart|
|119-EAK0221J74B||GM Tooling Kit||$3,259.00||Add to cart|
|119-EAK0221J95C||Audi/VW Tooling Kit||$1,206.00||Add to cart|
|119-EAK0309J10B||9 Piece Precision Collet Set||$1,036.00||Add to cart|
|119-EAK0309J12A||7 CONE SET W/ SPACER RING||$864.00||Add to cart|
|119-EAK0309J16B||Speed Plate System, Standard||$2,648.00||Add to cart|
|119-EAK0309J33A||Level 2 Speedplate Tooling Kit, Power Clamp||$4,162.00||Add to cart|
|119-EAK0309J48A||Low Taper Collet System, 4 PC||$593.00||Add to cart|
|119-EAS2081J30AB||Flange Plate Cart - Black||$506.00||Add to cart|
|119-L190-400-06||Spacer Disc w/ Spacer Donut||$245.00||Add to cart|
|119-S900-006-01||FLANGE NUT||$1.00||Add to cart|
|119-V168-400-08||Centering Disc No. 15||$372.00||Add to cart|
|119-V202-400-14||CENTOR PLATE 3/4/6||$407.00||Add to cart|
|119-V205-400-25||CENTOR PLATE 5 LUG||$374.00||Add to cart|
|119-V270-045-17||CENTOR STUD SPRINTER STYLE, 1 PC||$35.00||Add to cart|