The 6637 Strut Tamer II Extreme sets a new standard in strength and safety for strut spring compressors.
This unit meets the new ASME PASE safety standards for spring compressors and is capable of safely compressing the largest strut springs. A replacement for the Strut Tamer Extreme (OTC 6591) with improvements designed to provide quick and safe strut service for technicians.
- New forged locking jaws include larger pads and are offset to clamp onto and compress springs even tighter than before.
- New extra thick 5/8" compression arms for superior strength, stability and safety.
- New locking trunions for optimal stability during spring compression.
- New arm-locking rings eliminate the need for tools to adjust.
- Spring Capacity: 2-1/2" to 10" Diameter, 1-1/4" to 24" Vertical Stroke.
- Gear Reduction: 2:1 Torque Compression.
- Lifetime Warranty.
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||14 x 29 x 21.25||inch|
|16-577446||Hardware Kit||$100.00||Add to cart|
|16-577450||Retaining Collars Kit||$159.00||Add to cart|
|16-6582||Stand, Strut Tamer||$234.00||Add to cart|