Power Supply-Battery Charger 70amp
FOR FLASH REPROGRAMMING - Attaches to Vehicle Shop Lifts
A power supply for Flash Reprogramming is a device that connects to the vehicle's battery and outputs a designated supply of clean DC power. The OTC Power Supply / Car Battery Charger will allow the shop to power the widest variety of vehicles during Flash Reprogramming.
Eliminates the need for multiple single application units
Power Supply Features:
Constant voltage output selectable
from 13.0 to 14.8V DC
Output current up to 70 amps
Clean power for flash reprogramming
Provides power to vehicles on display
Battery Charger Features:
Fully automatic operation for 12V batteries
Works with regular automotive, deep-cycle, AGM, and gel cell battery types
Variable charge rates 4/20/70 amps
Digital volts and amps display
Manual mode with digital timer
- Auto Select Dual Voltage Input Range – 110-120/220-240 VAC 50/60 Hz.
- Microprocessor controlled operation.
- Extra-long 9' power line cord with 20A plug.
- Extended reach heavy gauge 9' output cables.
- Heavy duty clamps with replaceable jaws.
- UL/CUL approved.
- Large carrying handle for portable use or can be permanently mounted to a shop vehicle lift.
- Adjustable mounting brackets for easy installation on most size shop vehicle lifts.
- Dual temperature controlled cooling fans.